Most of our car reviews are positive – people love their cars. But, you know when it is time to sell your car if you can say yes to three or more of the following:
- Is there a new version of your car coming out? (Means your version will be worth less).
- Is your car due its MOT - and are you worried?
- Is your car worth less than you thought?
- Do you seem to be driving the oldest car on the block?
- Is your car heavy on fuel?
- Haven't you looked back at your car when you get out recently?
- Are you bored with your car?
- Have you been prone to 'auto envy' - Admiring a friend's new car?
- Doesn't it fit your lifestyle - eg sports car with a baby seat, 4 kids in a Ford KA?
- Has it been more than 6 months since you cleaned your car (inside as well)?
|Ford Ka review: "Have to change to a larger car now due to growing family! However i am very sad to do so and will miss her hugely."|
Who is the better driver? Take our 1 minute confidential survey to win an iphone or £500. Click here.
Picture credits: FordMedia
Review can be found: http://www.weloveanycar.com/car-review/review/ford/ka-hatchback/have-to-change-to-a-larger-car-now-due-to-growing-880203